+97 152 817 6470

Life Style


2023 03 04

UAE to change Residency Reforms for Entry Permits and Visas from next Month, September 2022.

The government of UAE announced the amended visa rules for job exploration, entry visas, visit visas, multi-entry tourist visas, as well as other visas to make the country more engaging to skilled expatriates. These new visa rules will provide visitors with a variety of visa types for numerous visit purposes without the need for a host or sponsor for the first time. With these amendments, it offers flexible term that reach the needs of the visitors and the purpose of the visit.

The below listed the new entry permits and tourist visa changes that will be implemented in September 2022.

  • Visit Visa

    As per the UAE cabinet, the new visit visa rule for visitors will allow them to stay up to 60 days instead of 30 days previously.

  • Multi-Entry Visit Visa

    With this new visa, involvement of sponsor will not be necessary. Applicant must have $4,000 bank balance (or equivalent amount in other currency) during the 6 months before the visa application. People can stay in the UAE for 90 days in a row, with the only restriction that they do not stay for more than 180 days in a year.

  • Job Exploration Entry Visa

    This visa does not require the presence of a sponsor or a host. It is granted to those classified in the first or second or third skill level as per the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation and the fresh graduates of the best 500 universities in the world and the minimum educational level should be a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.

  • Business Entry Visa

    The objective of this entry permit, which does not require a sponsor or host, intent to encourage investors and entrepreneurs to explore business and investment opportunities in the UAE.

  • Business Entry Visa

    According to the current amendment, this entry permit does not require a sponsor or host. A visitor can apply for this entry permit if he or she is a relative or friend of a UAE citizen or resident.

  • Entry permit for Study and Training

    This entry permit considers those undergoing training and study courses, as well as those participate in internship programs. Universities, educational or research institutions licensed in the country, as well as government or private entities, can serve as sponsors. It requires a letter from the entity, clarifying the details of the study or training or internship programme and its duration.

  • Entry permit for Temporary Work Mission

    This permit is for people who have a temporary work assignment, such as probation testing or a project-based mission. The employer is sponsoring this visa. It requires a temporary work contract or a letter from the employer clarifying the purpose of the visit, as well as proof of health and fitness to work.

Front Row Team

Recent Posts